As a business owner you have more important things than to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Each month or quarter, we will do the following things for you….
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide consultations to improve your operations
We help not-for-profit clients accomplish their mission. We work with all types of organizations to include 501© 3, trade and membership associations, foundations and other non-profit groups. Our guidance helps these clients to comply with a variety of regulatory agencies. We care for your books and post your transactions to comply with non-profit standards.
We can also review and advise on various matters to ensure that the most effective and efficient decisions are made.
Our services include:
- Consultation on internal controls
- Analysis of accounting software functionality and accounting system design
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Analysis of grant compliance
- Preparation of forecasts and projections
- Consultation on functional expense allocations
These tasks form the solid foundation for your business or nonprofit. We use QuickBooks and other accounting software packages to prepare your financial statements. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding tax preparation or any of our other services.